We are committed to providing the best customer satisfaction possible. We will gladly refund or replace any defective item and most non-defective items. You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund minus the original shipping cost. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of 20%, if returned for any reason other than our error. The 20% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be approved by us and have the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number written outside the shipping box. The RMA Number can be requested using the Return Form in your account. Returned items without RMA numbers will not be accepted.
Within 30 days of receipt of your order, you may return products that:
- Are in their original packaging
- Have original manufacturer information
- Are not used, installed, or disassembled
- Are not damaged due to incorrect installation
- Do not have missing parts, hardware or instructions
The following orders are non-returnable (NO EXCEPTIONS):
- Custom or special orders
- Automotive repair manuals
- Damaged, used parts, missing parts
- Electrical Parts and Components (Such as: ECU's, Relays, Mass Air Flow Sensors, Switches, etc)
- Open Fluids and/or Chemicals
Once we have received your return, conducted an inspection of the return, and verified that your return meets the above guidelines, a full refund will be issued minus the 20% restocking fee. All applicable sales taxes will be refunded. The cost of shipping will be credited only in those instances that the return is a result of our error. C.O.D. shipments will not be accepted.
Q: How to start the process returning an item?
Email us at email@example.com to request a RMA; We will contact you with further instructions.