- Stocked items usually ship within 1-2 business days.
- Non-Stocked items ordered from US warehouses usually will ship in 2-4 business days.
- Special orders from Germany usually ship after 3-4 weeks based on availability (Expedited shipping is available at an additional charge).
- If an item is on back-order or we anticipate a delay in delivery, you will be contacted right away and given the option to get a refund or wait for the item(s) to become available.
- We use USPS, UPS and FedEx for domestic shipments
- If you pay via PayPal, we ship to confirmed Paypal addresses ONLY
- Tracking will be provided once your order has shipped.
- We do sometimes ship partial orders
- Oversized items are subject to additional shipping/freight costs. While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this data, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages
Note: Shipping Charges are Non-Refundable - NO Exceptions!
FAQs Domestic Shipping:
Q: Why do I have to pay shipping cost twice?
A: We ship from different warehouses. The main "Parts Warehouse" shows discounted shipping rates, also ships often for free if over $150 (no freight). Parts from the "Accessories Warehouse" do not ship for free. We stock dealer only items and other hard to find items at our Accessories Warehouse, so they must be shipped separately and shipping cannot be combined with regular parts ordered from our other warehouses.
Q: Where is my package?
A: We will send an automated email containing the tracking# as soon as your order is processed. If you don’t receive the email please check your spam folder.
Q: I entered a wrong address during checkout, how can I change it?
A: Please keep in mind a lot of items will be shipped the same day. If your package was shipped through USPS, we will need to wait for the package to be returned to us. You will be responsible to pay again for shipping fees. There is no redirecting service by USPS.
If your package was shipped using FedEx or UPS we *might* be able to redirect it. In a case where FedEx/UPS agrees to redirect your package they will charge us a $15 fee which will be passed on to the customer
Q: I specified one method of shipping, why did it arrive using a different method?
A: We ship some parts directly to our customers from manufacturer's or vendors warehouses. Some vendors only offer UPS or FedEx in this case we must use that carrier instead of the one you selected.
- Upon receipt of your order, please inspect your package. If you notice any damage, ask the driver to make a note of it.
- Check thoroughly for missing or damaged parts. Please keep all the parts, including the Genuine/ OEM packing and the shipping box.
- Contact us immediately.
- Please email us pictures, so we can start a claim with the carrier.
- We will start the process with the carrier and will give you instructions how to proceed, each carrier has different policies (i.e if package will be picked up, needs to be shipped etc)
- Keep Everything! - Please keep all factory packaging, the box, and all box padding. If you discard any of these items, we may not be able to help you.
Q: I need my item faster? What do I need to do?
A: Please send us an email and we can check overnight shipping. Keep in mind cut off is 1.30PM PST