- Stocked items usually ship within 1-2 business days.
- Non-Stocked items ordered from US warehouses usually will ship in 2-4 business days.
- Special orders from Germany usually ship after 4-6 weeks based on availability (Expedited shipping is available at an additional charge).
- If an item is on back-order or we anticipate a delay in delivery, you will be contacted right away and given the option to get a refund or wait for the item(s) to become available.
- Note: Please keep in mind that there are shipping restrictions and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations (i.e. fluids, chemicals, hazardous material, etc)
- NOTE: Oversized items are subject to additional shipping/freight costs. While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this data, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
International shipping can simply be a nightmare. At 5150 Motorsport we've been providing Porsche parts to our International customers successfully for many years by making sure we pick the right carrier for each country. Because of our broad experience shipping parts worldwide, we can save you money by shipping with the cheapest/safest and will work with you on providing you with the best option possible. Our carriers of choice for International shipping are: USPS, FedEx and UPS.
Note: Shipping Charges are Non-Refundable - NO Exceptions! International customers are responsible for all Import Duties & Taxes.
Here is some useful information for our International customers:
For our Canadian Customers:
For our UK customers:
For other countries:
Note: 5150 Motorsport, LLC. WILL NOT ship any International package as "Gift" nor will we "mark down" the content value.
FAQs International Shipping:
Q: I want to use a specific carrier, is that possible?
A: Please send us an email for special requests and we will gladly do our best effort to provide you with the shipping carrier of your choice.
Q: Where is my package?
A: We will send an automated email containing the tracking# as soon as your order is processed. If you don’t receive the email please check your spam folder.
Note: USPS is offering tracking numbers for most countries:
- Upon receipt of your order, please inspect your package. If you notice any damage, ask the driver to make a note of it.
- Check thoroughly for missing or damaged parts. Please keep all the parts, including the Genuine/ OEM packing and the shipping box.
- Contact us immediately.
- Please email us pictures, so we can start a claim with the carrier.
- We will start the process with the carrier and will give you instructions how to proceed, each carrier has different policies (i.e if package will be picked up, needs to be shipped etc)
- Keep Everything! - Please keep all factory packaging, the box, and all box padding. If you discard any of these items, we may not be able to help you.